I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested. I hit Submit at which it said my card was declined (I have more than enough in there) and for me to enter another card's info. At this point, I quit and went back to my normal surfing. Then, I thought I would log onto my bank account and found a $39.95 charge from FlixAddict!!!

This from a FREE ACCOUNT that was denied!!!!

The customer service number of the register site (not theirs but one that is used by over 20 other such sites) just BEEPS when you call it.

Tomorrow I will have to call my bank to see how to block further charges from this site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of membership. Flixaddict needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flixaddict.

Had an Experience with Flixaddict?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1146617

same happen to me they are fully cheat the people.

Fuzhou, Fujian, China #972927

Be sure to dispute that charge with your bank Asap so that they will not get your money.