Tried to register at FlixAddict. Gave my card (I know, dumb) and when I hit SUBMIT, Declined

13 of 16 Flixaddict reviews

I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested. I hit Submit at which it said my card was declined (I have more than enough in there) and for me to enter another card's info. At this point, I quit and went back to my normal surfing. Then, I thought I would log onto my bank account and found a $39.95 charge from FlixAddict!!!

This from a FREE ACCOUNT that was denied!!!!

The customer service number of the register site (not theirs but one that is used by over 20 other such sites) just BEEPS when you call it.

Tomorrow I will have to call my bank to see how to block further charges from this site.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 16 Flixaddict reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17, 2015 #972927 Fuzhou, Fujian, China

Be sure to dispute that charge with your bank Asap so that they will not get your money.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flixaddict. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flixaddict.
Filing a new complaint about
×